Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Mission Call


I know everyone my age with a standard deviation of 2 years is on or going on a mission, but the Lord didn't want to leave me out. I got my own call about a month ago and just got set apart this last week...


When I was first called, I just couldn't stop crying. Feelings of anxiety, inadequacy, excitement, and nervousness filled me for hours. I was so overcome with so many emotions! Since we are moving in 6 months, I didn't think that the causal meeting with the bishop after the block would turn into such an ordeal! Even though it was literally the LAST thing I could have imagined, it was a very abrupt and clear answer to a prayer we'd had for a few weeks.

I am so excited to start serving the incredible women in our ward. I have come to love and appreciate them already. I pray that I will be able do what needs to be done for each of the individuals in our ward. 

For now, I am humbled, and so excited to start Mission: RS. What a blessing to be able to be an instrument in the Lord's hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment