Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Quick Pic Update

So I thought that I'd have more time today, but this isn't the case! I've finally uploaded all the pictures on our computer from JUNE! So I have a LOT of catching up to do.. My New York Trip, our weekend trip to California, our Cruise to Mexico, and all the new things going on! Most of the time I just take pictures from my iPhone now, and it's not letting me download all my pictures on my computer. It must be too ancient to keep up with my phone haha. So you'll hear more about bigger events when I get a chance to post from our other computer. As for now, here's a quick update on some fun things we've been up to the last few months...

My first real time fishing with my amazing in-laws. It was such a fun date!


Catching up with wonderful friends

My birthday boy!


Brett's flag football team

The wife cheer squad


I threw a surprise party for Brett's bday with a few friends. More pics to come!


Games and homemade donuts in our cute apartment

A halloween party I helped host. It was so fun! I made apples and a delicious vanilla caramel sauce dip.


Well, that was anti-climactic! More to come later! 

-The Childs

No comments:

Post a Comment