Monday, August 13, 2012

The Kekkonshiki [Wedding]


The Wedding day- The most beautiful day of our lives. We were sealed by Elder Kikuchi at the Salt Lake Temple on May 11, 2012. It was a wonderful and emotional ceremony that I will never forget. Here are some of the pictures from our special day.
Our first picture as Mr. and Mrs. Childs


Loved these shots of my best friends



All of our wonderful family and friends. We love you ALL!





Our photographer said he has shot over a hundred weddings at the SL Temple and only two times the fountain (controlled by a wind detector) had been on. We really had a perfect day- weather and all!

The beautiful flowers

The perfect song




All my girlfriends who came to the reception

And then the day ended! It was amazing and seriously surreal. Months of planning, anticipation, stress, trials and emotions came to a wonderful conclusion.  I couldn't believe how fast the day had gone. After our wedding day, it just became... life! And a wonderful life it has been. I love being married, and I love my Brett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment